Monday 10 August 2020

Beetroot & Chocolate Brownies.

As mentioned previously, I am cooking up a storm during lockdown.  Each week we have a special treat and I have been trying some baking that’s a little different for me.  In fact, I do not usually cook at all.  My husband has been the primary chef in our household for over 30 years now.  This eventuated when he began working from home and I worked in the city four days a week.  He is an amazing cook, often  creating meals from nothing other than bits and pieces from the pantry and fridge.  He covers many different cuisines.  However, I digress.  

This week’s treat is Beetroot and Chocolate Brownies.  They are rich and delicious.  One square is enough and we enjoy just that each night with a cuppa.  Well to tell the truth, one square is not enough.  I would love to have more but we are being very strict and resisting.

From this......

To this......



No comments:

Post a Comment