Sunday 11 March 2012

Simple Things....

Sometimes the simple things are the hardest.  I know there are those of you out there who have you own ending off techniques.  We all do but I think this one is worth sharing as well.  So simple for those at the beginning of their beadweaving journey.  When I first started out I was always terrified my woven thread would escape the beads and be sticking out of my work.  I tended to overdo it and weave, knot, weave, knot all over the place.  Come to think of it, I probably still do!  Beadsfriends is a lovely little site, especially for novice beaders.  I don't feel it is a site for the advanced beader although I still pick up things here and there, like the beading of a square crystal just recently viewed.  Sara has a natural way about her. Sometimes she has a bit of a chatty intro before she gets to the tutorial so I often fast forward to where I want to be.  


Share your favourite ending/adding thread techniques here.

No comments:

Post a Comment